Last updated: 20 September 2023
Thank you for choosing SARUNIA FOOD & DRINK LIMITED. We value your business and aim to provide a memorable dining experience. Please take a moment to read our refund and cancellation policy.
Food and Drinks
- Quality Assurance: We strive to serve the best quality food. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the food items you have purchased, please let our staff know immediately.
- Refunds: Refunds for unsatisfactory food items will be processed as quickly as possible. The refund amount will be based on the cost of the item(s) in question and will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Time Limit: Complaints about food quality must be made on the day of the dining experience to be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation: To cancel a reservation, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Late Cancellation Fee: A late cancellation fee may apply for reservations canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled time.
Takeaway and Delivery Orders
- Cancellation: Takeaway and delivery orders must be canceled within 15 minutes of placing the order to receive a full refund.
- Quality Assurance: If you’re not satisfied with the quality of the takeaway or delivery order, please contact us immediately. Depending on the situation, we may offer a full or partial refund or a voucher for future use.
- Refunds will be processed in the original form of payment unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- All refund requests will be subject to verification and approval by SARUNIA FOOD & DRINK LIMITED management.
- This refund policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on 20 September 2023 .